Robot Planning in the Real World: Research Challenges and Opportunities
Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston
4610 N. Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22203
Room: Junior Ballroom (Wilson/Glebe/Fairfax rooms)
Maps & Directions: http://www.hiarlington.com/Maps-Directions
Information for Out-of-town Attendees
- You should not make a hotel reservation on your own; the workshop organizers will make one for you in the hotel block reserved for this workshop.
- For attendees not currently based in the Washington, DC area, we will reserve a room for you at the workshop hotel (the Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston) to check in on October 27 and check out on October 29.
- If you need to make any adjustment to the dates or do not need a room, please contact one of the workshop organizers before September 24 (or as soon as possible).
Travel Expense Reimbursements
- Attendees from out-of-town should book their own flights to the workshop. You must book economy class tickets from a US airline in order to be reimbursed.
- Since the workshop begins early on October 28, please plan on arriving on October 27 the evening before the workshop. The workshop will end at 1pm on October 29, so you should plan to depart the afternoon or evening of October 29.
- Please save all receipts for expenses incurred during travel, including receipts for your flight, ground transport (bus/taxi/train/subway), and food while travelling. You can be reimbursed for these expenses up to the amount specified in your invitation e-mail. Note that rental cars cannot be reimbursed and food is subject to federal per diem limits.
- For out-of-town participants, at the workshop we will provide a form with instructions on where to mail your receipts in order to be reimbursed. You can also download the form by clicking here.
- Please submit your receipts and completed form by November 27, 2013 in order to be reimbursed.
This workshop is made possible by generous support from the National Science Foundation under award #1349355.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed on this web site do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.